- Remain tentative until confirming deposit is paid
- $15 per head deposit to secure date and confirm booking
- A travel fee covering vehicle and staff costs apply for any function
- No deposits will be refunded if event is cancelled with less than a calendar month’s notice
- If an alternative function date is sought and available the deposit is transferable with one month’s notice
- Plenty Catering Co reserves the rights to alter prices as and when the market requires
- Extra Sunday and Public Holiday rates apply
Guest numbers confirmation
- Final numbers must be provided at least a week prior to event
- Only number increases will be accepted during the week leading up to event date
- Function balance payment is due and payable upon final numbers advice (tax invoice forwarded)
- For larger events extra part deposit payments may be required
- Payment processed via EFT, or major credit cards with a 2% levy
- Advice for booking cancellation with one full calendar month’s notice will realize full deposit refund
- Cancellation with less than one full calendar month’s notice may lead to withholding of some or all of the deposit due to administration fees and consideration to secure other bookings
GST and Travel surcharge
- All prices shown are inclusive of 10% government compliant GST. You may be able to claim GST components. Our ABN is 87 008 021 921.
- Vehicle travel surcharge is dependent on distance from our kitchens. (0-14km = $25, 15-29km = $30, 30-49km = $40, further than 50km = to be advised. Distance based on Google Maps.
- Staff travel costs also apply to events outside of metropolitan Adelaide
- The menus herein are suggestions only and can be changed or varied to suit your function, dietary, cultural, religious or budgetary needs.
- We can coordinate hire of all catering equipment and other party supplies as required for your event.
- With our extensive experience we are happy to recommend and assist with locating many unique venues for your event
- Our onsite requirements include proximate and safe food/beverage service vehicles parking, an under-cover area in which to locate our temporary work area, access to power and water, and your provision of table space
- We operate under our Restaurant and Catering Licence (food and beverage service)
- Our Gold Licence hallmarks include regular health audits, professional and formal food qualifications, certified by SafeWork South Australia, current Public Liability Insurance, staff industry award remuneration and superannuation provision